Help FloSports invent a new live streaming camera system that anyone can use to stream live Sports!
Sports streaming services are huge, and they are only getting bigger! Millions of people around the world tune in to services like Youtube, Vimeo, Hulu, ESPN, and FloSports which depend on companies like LiveU to upload from camera action in the field so it is possible to watch their favorite athletes compete. In a time when anyone can stream from their smartphone, streaming live events is now accessible to everyone and companies like FloSports are creating content for new markets like middle school and high school sports. But, currently there are limited tools to do it well. Help FloSports invent a new live streaming camera system that gives anyone the ability to record high quality content and stream live sporting events.
It used to be that large networks were the only ones able to record and stream sporting events. Now, with social media and services like Youtube/FloSports, anyone can record and stream live events. And, it’s not just professional sports. Local events like high school Wrestling matches, middle school Ultimate Frisbee tournaments, Backyard Baseball games, and more are getting millions of views. In a time when it may not be possible for family members to go to the games in person, there is even more demand for high quality streaming services.
Currently, there are many great camera’s available for people to record sports events. Smartphones are more capable than ever. However, many of these cameras aren’t designed for live streaming, and don’t consider new and creative ways people might want to record and stream content. Not to mention new possibilities of how to watch sports entirely! Maybe even P.O.V. viewing options!? Imagine watching the game winning save from the goalie’s perspective!
Your team should identify what equipment is currently used to record and stream live sporting events, and invent a new and innovative camera or package that allows anyone to create and stream live events.
- Create a new way to stream live sporting events.
- A drawing or visualization of the camera or package.
- A brief write-up of what the product is, how it improves the content creation and live streaming experience, and how it will benefit the user and viewers.
Challenge Kick Off
- 5:00pm PST - Live Liftoff
- Join the Liftoff
- Lost at Sea Team Contest
- Meet Your BizCoach
- Zoom Pro-tips
- Challenge Blast-off
- 7:00pm PST - Submit "Team Name"
Discover Who You Can Help
- 5:00pm PST - Opportunities?
- Pink Lamborghini Client Game
- Get Ready to Interview
- Listen for Understanding
- Story Telling: Hunt for Golden Eggs
- Lemons, Golden Eggs?
- 7:00pm PST - Submit "Golden Eggs"
Unlease Your Creativity!
- 5:00pm PST - How to Think Big
- Duck Tape Design Battle (Quack-Quack)
- No Box Thinking
- Craft BizSolutions
- Success Factors
- Land on One Concept
- 7:00pm PST - Submit "Concept"
Make a Prototype
- 5:00pm PST - Fail Forward Fast
- V2 Next Gen Game
- Rapid Prototyping
- Fast Feedback & Quick Change
- Refine Your Idea
- 7:00pm PST - Submit "Refinements"
Prepare Your Presentation
- 5:00pm PST - How to Pitch Like a Pro
- Prepare to Meet Your BizDesigner
- Real World Design on the Fly
- Hearthrob Improv
- Build Your Pitch
- Getting to Carnegie Hall
- 7:00pm PST - Submit "Pitch"
- 5:00pm PST - Making a Difference
- Battle of the Design BizTeams
- Judges Feedback
- Awards Celebration
- And the Winner Is…